Did you know…….???
- Bed bugs are “hitch hikers”, which allows them to travel long distances. They latch onto suitcases, clothes, linens and can end up wherever these are items are taken. Therefore, the spread of bed bugs occurs very easily, and ANYONE can get them!
- They grow to about ¼ of an inch long and do not have wings to fly. They can be very difficult for the untrained eye to identify.
- They feed on humans and other warm-blooded animals, mainly at night, leaving behind small, itchy red spots on the body that can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes and large whelps.
- They are found every place people tend to gather- residences, hotels, schools, offices, churches, stores and public transportation.
- One female bed bug can lay up to seven eggs at one time and up to 200 in her 3-4-month life span. In just a few short months, you can have an infestation in the thousands.
PUT BED BUGS TO REST FOR GOOD!!
Bed Bugs are very troublesome to a household. They are very sneaky, hard to find and pose a potential health risk to you and your family. We will take a direct, professional, swift approach to help you with each step of the process.
First, a trained technician will inspect your home thoroughly and assess the extent of your situation and answer any questions you may have. If an infestation is confirmed, HonorGuard will recommend the best course of action and treatment plan based upon the level of your infestation.
Second, we will provide you with detailed instructions prior to your service to ensure you are prepared for your bed bug treatment. Our treatments include heat, residual sprays, dusting and encasement for bedding.
Bed bugs can be very difficult to eradicate. HonorGuard will provide recommended follow-up services and a maintenance approach to ensure your bed bugs do not return.
Call us today for more information and to schedule an evaluation!!